Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funny Stuff

Kai has been sleeping on the same bed for 2+ years, he has pretty much been sleeping on the edge of the bed and he has never fallen off. Yesterday I was telling my mom just this, that he has never fallen off the bed. Last night it's about 10:00 and we are finishing up One Tree Hill when we hear a crash. The kid fell off the bed, right on his head and it's kind of tall because it's our old full bed. So sad, he was very unhappy, but a little funny.

2 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

ohh poor little guy. Tietjen sleeps on a bunk bed now and I found that if I told someone that he doesn't fall off, he would that night - it has happened twice - I don't say it anymore - Miss you all!! What fun to talk with Ethan.

Jill said...

I love that you were just talking about him not falling off, and he did that night. How funny.